Thursday, July 11, 2013

Today

Auntie Jen got this piano for Gabriel when we went to see her and the boys love pressing its nose for a new song! 

Ken and Carol Haynes brought these pj's for Gabriel when they came to see us. It reminds me so much of Gramps and all his 'skillful playing' at rook.
'When I score IT'S SKILL, IF you score, IT'S LUCK'

Mollie hates it when we leave her home and go somewhere. She gave Terry those sad eyes yesterday as he left for a quick run to Whitewater. But she came running in to see I was still laying on the floor. She was very happy I hadn't left her too- and would make sure I didn't by laying on top of me.

Just a cute smile as he was on the pot this morning.

Dawn brought Gabriel this shirt today. :-)

Thankfully Alex is here today and she has nothing better to do than play with Gabriel (he thinks). This is the spinning on the chair game!

No comments:

Post a Comment