Tuesday, May 28, 2013


We went up to Mom and Dad's to celebrate Gabriel's birthday. Think he got enough parties?! :-)

The awesome cake Mom made.
 Unfortunately, all the cake pictures and videos were taken on real cameras..... I don't have any on my phone to put on here. Maybe someday I'll get real techy and into the blog where I'll actually use a real camera! He was cute- he got the nose of the cake!

Gabriel driving Brielle around.
Truth is, the two of them clashed this trip home... maybe next time! :-)

Napping with Grandpa.
 (Grandpa was faking on the picture, but only because I woke him up when I came in to take the picture!)

Grady came over! (and Mike and Kristina!) What fun!

Headed back home. He didn't even make it to Hersey. Slept all the way to  Portage (I think) -- anyway slept from 3:30 til 6!

No comments:

Post a Comment