Friday, February 22, 2013

When I looked down, Gabriel was standing. Apparently he was done going potty!

Oh boy, I did it this time. The crown is now in a self-serve bay with a broken gear linkage.  I sure do keep my husband busy! He is working on fixing the car today after he finishes plowing.

Caleb has found the dry/erase board on the fridge with magnets! He is so fun--it reminds us of when we had Chase around! It won't be long now and Caleb and Gabriel will be chasing each other!!

O. My. Goodness. Mollie the protector-- I came into the office from drying a car and she was sitting right behind him. When I went to take a picture, Gabriel grabbed her nose and brought it to his face!!

Mollie doing her job: pointing. She is wondering if I realize there is a treat from the bank in that little compartment that Mavric didn't want. She would be happy to help out with that!! But just so I know- she will point it until I realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment